1. There is a God.
2. I am not Him.
3. I do not ever have to pretend to have it all figured out, because no one does – and those who pretend they do are stuck in a horrible game that they might never get out of.
4. The older I get, the less I know about absolutely everything, and I’m good with that.
5. I’m fairly certain black eyed peas should be against the rules in every menu planner’s world.
6. There are certain things I was created to be. The mother of five amazing children (even the youngest, still challenging me in development), the wife of my amazing hero and partner, Mr. Marine, and the Created.
7. A pedicure can make just about anything melt away for at least an hour.
8. Hope is the strongest of all emotions.
9. Rainbows, lightning strikes, full moons, and water falls are reminders of the way the Creator speaks to the Created, just because.
10. Writing. That’s the answer. After all of these years, I finally have the answer to the question I was asked so long ago: What makes your heart sing?